Friday, August 22, 2008

One of Those Days

Have you ever just had one of those days, that you knew from the time you got out of bed was going to be interesting?  By interesting I mean, you're out of it?  I have felt that way this whole day.  Literally from the time my alarm clock began to beep, I just knew.  Maybe it's because my life has been so crazy busy since the beginning of July, that it's telling me my time for rest has come.  I felt so tired waking up this morning and I even went to bed relatively early and didn't have to wake up so early.  My "out-of-it-ness" really showed itself tonight when I was washing clothes.  I didn't realize I didn't put soap in with the wash until they were almost finished DRYING.  What in the world?  I think I might be losing it.
This weekend is going to be a busy one, so I am not sure when I will rest.  Next week for me is just a 3 day week, so I am looking forward to that.  I am even going to do something new next week... I'm going to have a night for me.  I'm going to spend some time journaling, listening to music, reading... basically just relaxing, doing things I enjoy.  It's been a long time since that has happened, so I am really excited about that night!

3 comments:

jdphelan said...

yayy for resting! i can't wait to do that when we're finally in our house. it'll be a few weeks, but i know its coming!

hey, do you know about www.cutestblogontheblog.com ?
its a website with all kinds of fun blog backgroungs. its easy, just follow the instructions. the one you're using is one the few that blogspot provides, right?

just thought you might like to know about it.

night!

jdphelan said...

wow girly, you've got the "cutest blog on the block!" lol

aren't you glad i filled you in?

love you!

Angela said...

LOVE your background....miss you tons, we are back in the queen city and i went back to school today. we must find some time to catch up. it has been way too long. xoxoxo!