Saturday, November 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOELLE


It's hard to believe that one year ago today I was waiting anxiously for the call that my niece had arrived.  All we knew is that it was a girl and her name started with N.  I guessed every name, or so I thought.  So a little after 7 am I got a phone call from my brother and he said... SHE'S HERE.  My first question was, does she have red hair... and the answer was YES.  I was so excited and wished so badly that I could be there. 
Well now she is a busy little 1 year old who gets bruises faster than I can blink, falls more than she stands, and is smaller than any 1 year old I've ever met!  She is precious and very sweet.  I love her very much.
Happy birthday sweet Noelle!  

2 comments:

jdphelan said...

crying.

geeze!

Angela said...

happy happy birthday indeed. how i wish to meet her, prettiest redhead i know...well until i start crankin babies out! haha...just kidding. very kidding. :-)

love you tons.

oh. and you are a pretty pretty redhead too. miss you!