Friday, November 23, 2007

So I've been thinking a lot lately about grace. About how it is easier to show some people grace than others. Why is that so? I think about how God has shown me so much grace. He doesn't pick who gets grace and who doesn't. We simply have to ask for it. So why is it so difficult to show grace to someone you know deserves it, yet you can't do it? This is something that I am struggling with.
I HATE holidays! I don't hate why we celebrate, I hate the drama that comes with them. I know that every family has their issues and someone just HAS to bring the drama with them, but I hate it. It is so hard being in a divorced family. You can never seem to make anyone happy and hurting feelings somehow always happens even when you feel you are on your best behavior. Pleasing everyone doesn't happen and then you're left feeling crappy because many expectations are set that you simply can't meet. I dont' wish this on anyone. Maybe one day it will be different... at least I am praying that way.
i hope your thanksgiving was great and uneventful

No comments: