Saturday, November 3, 2007

counting down days

My brother and sister-in-law are expecting their first child and she will be here any day now!!!!!! I am so very excited about this addition to the family! I can't wait to see what color hair she has and what they name her. What an exciting time in their lives.
I know it's been forever since I wrote last. Life has been crazy and busy and I really just haven't had much to say.
I am going to see the Blue Man Group tonight for Jace's birthday! This is going to be so much fun.
I cleaned the townhouse today. I really enjoy cleaning for some strange reason. i feel a sense of accomplishment once everything is in it's place.
I am really thankful for my friends! God has really blessed me and I am so very thankful!
Well I have to go get a spider man balloon! Have a great night!

No comments: