Friday, April 11, 2008

Beautiful Day

It is an amazingly beautiful day here in Charlotte. I just wish I could be sitting at the park enjoying the sunshine, but duty calls and I must do laundry, swiffer the floors and be on time at the bus stop. At least they have soccer today, so I will be able to spend some time in the sun. I really love the sun. I shouldn't be in it much, but there isn't anything better than being outside with the sun on your face and a breeze in the air. Oh how I wish I was at the beach. Now that would be lovely.
Tomorrow I am taking pictures at a softball game, thanks to Brittany! Should be very fun capturing the girls in action. I am also taking pictures for a couple I know tomorrow evening in Uptown. Then best of all I am going to Borders to read and hang out with Britt. It's our new favorite "free" thing to do. Seriously, there isn't anything better than a good friend and good books you can read then put back on the shelf and call it a night. I'm becoming my brother! Speaking of him... I miss him! I miss him being in my every day life and just spending time with him.
hmm... just a side note... it is 1 month and 15 days until my birthday! I just don't want anyone to forget!

No comments: