Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Random

So... I am addicted to a blog. I check it every day, even several times a day just to get a quick update. It's CFhusband.blogspot.com. I was talking with a couple friends last night (we all read the blog) and one of them said "you guys have me addicted to that blog." Made me laugh because she isn't the only one who has said that to me. So thanks Christina for writing about it in your blog and making me aware!
I have found a new church. It's call Ephesus Church. Ben talks about Jesus and uses the Bible! Call me crazy, but isn't that what should be happening at church? Brittany and I saw a sign next to Starbucks, went home and looked up the website. We knew this church was promising when Jesus was mentioned in the video!!! We tried it out and we both love it! YAY for finding some place to get involved and connected to other believers.
This summer I am going to be living my dream of being a photographer. I am even taking pictures for a wedding! God is definitely opening doors for me in this area of my life and I am so excited about where He is going to take me. I have a great support system and I am ready to embark on this exciting adventure. Please pray for this!
Oh, if you have read previous posts and are wondering about Philadelphia... well I'm staying in Charlotte. I am believe this is what the Lord wants for me right now, and so I have decided to stay here. I am not saying that I won't ever get there, but right now I am where I am suppose to be and that is a very good feeling.
Have a great day!

No comments: