Sunday, May 4, 2008

updates

Sorry for the lack in postings lately. I don't really know how many people actually read this thing anyway, but for those of you who do, sorry for not posting in a while.
Car Update:
The Jetta died. I was very sad and really dreaded getting another car. This whole situation consummed me for a couple weeks, and then I got a new (new to me) car. I now drive a 2004 Passat. Very nice car if I do say so myself. I didn't really get a chance to bond with the Jetta, so while I was sad to see it go, I wasn't heartbroken. I'm really just glad the car thing is over.
I got to talk with a really good friend today that I haven't talked to in maybe over a year. I sent her a text asking a couple random questions and she didn't even know my number. Anyway, we talked tonight and it was great. I really love having friends that even though you don't see often (or ever) you can still pick up right where you left off. Yeah, life probably happened between the times you did talk, but when you do, it's like nothing has ever changed. It's weird the feelings and memories that come back, some that you didn't even know were there. I'm so glad I got to talk with her. I miss her presence in my life!
I'm LOVING Ephesus. That's my new church. Brittany and I are also going to the women's Bible study. We are doing the Beth Moore study on Daniel. This is my first Beth Moore study with a group, and probably the first one I will finish, so I am excited about doing this and getting to know more women of the church. Ephesus has a love for the city of Charlotte that is going to make a difference. It is going to be great to see how the Lord uses this church to impact this city. I'm glad I get to be a part of it.
I'm talking with more and more people about my photography! I talked with a couple people today who want me to take family pictures for them! I keep praying that the Lord keeps using me in this way!

No comments: