Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ode to my Roommate


This post is in response to my roommate's blog (www.lacirachelle.wordpress.com) where she mentioned the fact that I workout to inappropriate music... Well I decided to write a little blog about why I love my roommate...
She brings me back to reality... many times
She listens to really great music (not all appropriate I might add)
We have a really great time watching shows and making fun of bad actors/actresses
I can vent to her and then we laugh about how petty the situation actually is
She says things like... Amanda, well people in hell want ice water, and when I hear the faucet running it almost makes me pee my pants.
She is a pro at the charcoal grill
She definitely provides me with a lot of entertainment
We like to chase the moon on clear nights
She really loves Jesus
We are very different. yet the same in a lot of ways
Bottom line... 
I am really thankful for her.  We didn't even know each other. We met the day she moved in, and have been having fun ever since.  

1 comment:

Stacey Phelan said...

Hey - what are you listening to for workouts? I need some motivation!!! I watch the morning news... Informative, but it really doesn't make me want to kick my eliptical's rear, if you know what I mean! ;^)